Job Location: Stockholm
Regional Description: Sweden
Job Number: 00578059 00578059_en
ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE in STOCKHOLM – COMMERCIAL AND OPERATIONS LEAD
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Interactive truly has a diverse and multi-talented team.
We drive the digital transformation of leading Nordic and Global businesses supported by Accenture Interactive’s three practice areas:
Accenture Interactive in the Nordics has aggressive growth plans over the coming years and the business needs increased commercial rigor and operational leadership in order for it to achieve sustained success. We are looking for a commercially astute individual with extensive experience of Accenture’s operational landscape to lead in providing this support and leadership to the Accenture Interactive business in the Nordics.
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will be as follows:
- New business & pipeline management
- Responsible for running the Accenture Interactive Nordics new business process.
- Bid management support including deal qualification, legal support, pricing support, Accenture NBM process support, and commercial input for outgoing bids and proposals.
- Ensure tracking of new opportunities done in a structured way through MMS (and all sales tags are appropriately applied).
- Contract Management:
- Lead on Accenture Interactive contracting across the Nordics, working with other legal teams as required.
- Ensure compliance with Accenture policies (CDP, MMR, AP55/68, etc.)
- Contract and Commercial management of supplier and partner relationships.
- Act as financial lead across Accenture Interactive business in the Nordics
- Be the gatekeeper with regards to financials across Accenture Interactive’s projects, together with PMs and CFM teams (including billing, revenue recognition, sales bookings, monthly forecasting etc.)
- Responsible for driving & maximising project profitability & also for reporting results to Accenture Interactive leadership.
- Train PMs and help them upskill in proactive and effective project financial management.
- NCCs budgeting & oversight.
- Operational Management & implementation of new operating model:
- Support leadership as required in defining and implementing the new Accenture Interactive Nordic Operating Model.
- Define Accenture Interactive Nordic KPIs (chargeability, recruitment, strategic initiatives, sales targets, revenue growth etc.) with leadership. Take responsibility for ongoing tracking and management of these KPIs, including implementing a suitable ongoing governance approach. Escalate any risks and provide ongoing support to business leadership to drive successful performance against these KPIs.
- Acquisition related
- Synergy revenue reporting and tracking required quarterly for Brightstep acquisition.
- Oversight of Brightstep acquisition business case performance and lead annual business case budgeting process (and in year tracking)
- If future acquisitions in Accenture Interactive in Nordics, this role would be a key part of the Commercial & Operations team supporting that acquisition. Depending on the acquisition, this could include responsibility for helping apply business (AI) context to integration & PMI, oversight and financial management across the book to bill process of acquired organisation and support with meeting / tracking against the acquisition business case.
We encourage applications from any interested individuals. Knowledge, skills and attributes in at least some of the following is essential. But we acknowledge this is a multi-disciplinary role so at least some on the job training is likely to be required:
If you say yes, please send us your CV and application through our career site.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.