Digital Back-end Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 440,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is everywhere and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! www.accenture.com/digital
Want to develop with us?
- At Accenture Digital you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who creates digital solutions together with the world's, and Sweden's most known brands.
- YOU are at the core of our attention. Our employees are our most valuable assets.
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the World and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences, your own career coach and others
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We socialize during Fridays (not only) after works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Chaotic Moon
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
- Want to work in small/big, local/International projects? Your choice
- Where do you want to go? Do you want to specialize in development or develop as a leader? To us both are equally important and valuable.
Who are we looking for?
Have you worked within development for minimum 3+ years? In that case we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good back-end developer in 2019, come and tell us instead.
Keywords that will spark our interest:
As our future superstar, you might also have:
- Experience in projects within e-commerce, content management, experience management or similar on digital platforms (Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer, Oracle Commerce or Sitecore)
- Good understanding of common Java frameworks, tools, concepts and patterns
- Experience with web design and analysis and object-oriented design
- Experience in designing, optimizing and implementing different search functionalities and integrations
- Working knowledge of multiple web application tier technologies and multiple source control systems
- Swedish language skills are preferred, but not a must
Give us a shout, apply and come meet us at the top of 4th Hötorgsskrapan in Stockholm city
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.