Talent & Organization Management Consultant
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 733,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
Change is constant and accelerating faster than ever. Transformation is compressed. Customer and employee expectations have radically shifted how companies must work and deliver. The C-Suite and Boards are being held accountable in ways we have not seen in the past.
To address today’s most pressing challenges and unlock the most compelling opportunities, leaders need to move fast. While many believe innovative technology is the answer to rapid change, it's only part of the solution. The most successful companies elevate people and put them at the center of change.
Because nothing changes if people don’t.
We help leaders create transformation by enriching the relationship between people and technology and help clients to reimagine their business, build workforces with the leaders and cultures to accelerate change, and create and deliver employee experience and HR services. Our focus on sustainability, inclusion, diversity & equity (ID&E), purpose, and board effectiveness helps CEOs drive a Workforce Transformation agenda.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work on architecting future-proof, agile, and resilient organization operating models which embrace the future of work
• Help teams pinpoint the best solutions to meet the unique Business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients
• Use data and analytics to drive insights that shape end to end client solutions
• Earn the trust of leaders at client organizations, and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of people, organization, business, and technology.
• Design Transformational Change Strategies and Programs
• Co-create and support enterprise-wide, enduring, and personalized digital talent and learning strategies.
• Work with clients to take a scientific and evidenced based approach to develop and test your hypothesis.
• Understand business drivers and cultural/organizational dynamics and lead effective organizational diagnosis to understand the root causes of organizational issues.
• Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, engagement, and readiness for change
• Manage identification of required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance effective leadership that is responsive to organizational needs.
• Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
• Manage and support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers.