Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Consulting, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
· Fluent in Arabic and English language
· Ability to effectively communicate insights relating to an organization’s threat environment to improve its risk management posture.
· Ability to work with the organization's leadership to provide a comprehensive, organization wide approach to address Cybersecurity risk and compliance.
· Ability to work with the organization's leadership to develop a risk management strategy to address Cybersecurity related risks.
· Ability to develop and maintain Cybersecurity policies, standards and related documentations to support business strategy and maintain compliance with legislative, regulatory, and contractual obligations.
· Ability to communicate technical and planning information at the same level as a stakeholder’s understanding.
· Knowledge and understanding of risk assessment, mitigation, and treatment methods.
· Knowledge of relevant Cybersecurity aspects of legislative and regulatory requirements, relating to ethics and privacy.
· Knowledge of Cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities posed by new technologies and malicious actors.
· Knowledge and understanding of risk assessment, mitigation, and management methods.
· Knowledge of the likely operational impact on an organization of Cybersecurity breaches.
· Knowledge of national Cybersecurity laws and regulations such as SAMA CSF, NCA ECC, etc.
· Knowledge of common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in information security, Cybersecurity or relevant.
· Should be Certified in CRISC, GRCP, ISO 27001 LI or equal certifications.
Why join us?
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools.
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards.
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our
Latest news. Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube