Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Payroll Analyst KSA Career Level- 11
To ensure that the payroll inputs are processed, validated accurately, completely and that all employees are paid on time while complying with internal and external regulations such as local statutory requirements, GDPR requirements, Internal Controls and company policies. To work effectively, supportively and in a timely way with all stakeholders including HR, Finance, PM, Information Security and Global Payroll.
- End-to-end payroll process, with clear understanding of inputs/outputs and all processing will be the core task.
- Perform internal payroll controls and coordinate with payroll vendors to ensure that payroll processes and procedures support the achievement of Accenture internal control objectives;
- Assist in creating RCA, review and monitor business case and other performance metrics reports, as required;
- Payroll process model, SOW and RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) tool design and maintain and ensure consistent application of standard global and local processes
- Support, improve and optimize payroll processes and procedures to enable organizational priorities and to optimize internal services and overall operations;
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholder groups (external and internal )involved in the payroll process.
- Assist in resolving inquiries raised by internal stakeholders, employees and/or payroll process excellence team and/or payroll vendors; internal or external audit team.
- Participate in projects or initiatives which improve the end-to-end payroll processes or the applications used to support them;
Must have skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance and Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in Payroll/ Accounting/Journal entries(Finance) role
- Experience working in an Operations environment, comfortable working in team and managing complex and high head count data
- Strong communications, customer service, and troubleshooting skills
- Quick learner, responsible, and comfortable with flexible working hours
- Experience with working with MS Excel
- Must be Saudi Nationality
- SAP / Workday knowledge
- Any Payroll vendor system/tools knowledge
- Vendor management and Stakeholder management experience
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Saudi Arabia Riyadh
Tech Strategy Manager/Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Saudi Arabia Riyadh
KSA Reputation Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
Saudi Arabia Riyadh
Senior Manager - Consulting-Marketing Analytics & Customer Experience
Portfolio & Delivery Management
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.