SENIOR UI/UX DESIGN
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, UI/UX design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. As Senior Designer, you’ll define concepts, establish strategies, and manage the delivery of visual design artifacts at the account level.
As a Senior Designer, you:
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Master Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Attend and give feedback in interviews for prospective candidates.
- Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Support the role of the Creative Strategic Lead in client relationships, as appropriate and assigned.
Working together, we will:
- Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
- Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.