Experience Intelligence Data Scientist Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
Our culture is casual and fun, with best of the both worlds – agency and consulting, with an emphasis on innovation, creativity and freedom to experiment. We put a strong emphasis on mentoring, enablement of growth and learning.
Our colleagues from more than 30 countries act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of delivery.
We are helping clients orchestrate, optimize and scale their marketing efforts by driving a data driven customer centric experience
What you’ll do?
As a Marketing Data Scientist and Customer Analytics Expert in the Experience Intelligence team, you will lead and manage projects in customer analytics with the ultimate objective to enhance customer experiences and drive revenue growth. You’ll be supporting the transformation to a digital world and an improved life standard through personalized solutions by working on both marketing and data science requirements
- Understanding the business requirements, focusing on improving customer experience
- Managing large sets of referential and transactional data on standard or open data sources
- Applying statistical techniques to extract customer behavioural insights
- Constructing quantified actionable steps through the insights
- Communicating on the value of these insights to business
- Proposing predictive analytical solutions to address correct personalized communication with the customer
- Hands on delivery of Predictive and machine learning models and solutions.
As part of our practice, you will join our personalization team in Saudi and join a worldwide network of smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications
What are we looking for?
Proactive, focused and hardworking individuals to join our personalization practice at the Manager level with following key requirements:
- Hands-on business experience in managing marketing analytics projects across industry environments, having developed the ability to articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Hands-on experience with the following software:
Statistics: R, SAS, Python
Data management: SQL, Hadoop
Business: Microsoft Office, preferable working knowledge of VBA
- Understanding and usage of machine learning and big data
- Hands-on experience with at least several of the following statistical techniques/ fields:
- Segmentation, Propensity Modelling, Machine Learning, Time Series Modelling, Multivariate Analysis, Customer Lifetime Value, Pricing Analytics, Web Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and an innovative mind
- Mandatory work experience 8-12 years of experience in pure play data science
- Strategic thinker, ability to deep dive into data & come up with Insights
- Strong experience in SQL, R/Python
- Ability to work with Clients at multiple levels .
- Hands on experience in building logistic & linear regression models, clustering algorithms, text mining, language modelling & NLP .
- CLTV modelling, Pricing/Demand forecasting, sentiment analysis, price Sensitivity
- Very strong marketing experience to marketing strategies as well as campaigns
Good to have skills:
- Telecom or Finance industry Experience
- Experience on other marketing platforms would be preferred
- Customer Facing Experience
- Experience in Big Data & Cloud
Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech / M.Tech / Masters in Data Science
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.