Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Responsibilities of the Cross Functional Services Lead:
· Stakeholder Management with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
· Driving Innovation and Excellence
- Assess and design end to end Cloud & Infrastructure consulting programs including the development of strategy, architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices
- Design and develop target technical architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging Cloud & Infrastructure solutions including, but not limited to, public cloud solutions (including global, such as AWS and Azure and local, such as STC, Etisalat etc), private cloud and hybrid convergent solutions, data center, network, storage, workplace & collaboration technologies
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection
- Design end to end infrastructure & network operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people
- Supervise the implementation of Cloud & Infrastructure consulting solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with Cloud & Infrastructure vendors and system integrators
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both business executives, IT executives, IT personnel and user communities
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams-
- Assist in developing Cloud Infrastructure Practice
- Foster culture of automation and innovation across the towers and ensure account is in line with the organizational objectives
The candidate must have the following skills
· Years of experience 10-12 years of experience in Cloud & Infrastructure consulting including development of Cloud & Infrastructure consulting strategies, end to end Cloud & Infrastructure consulting transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest Cloud & Infrastructure consulting technologies and standards
· Education in Computer Engineering, Economics, Quantitative sciences or related field- Experience in telco, oil, gas, petrochemicals, utilities, banking and or government sectors is a plus
· Certification in Cloud & Infrastructure consulting related standards or solutions is preferred
· Strong understanding of emerging Cloud & Infrastructure consulting technologies and standards
· Special experience in cloud technologies, cloud architecture, cloud migration is a plus- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
· Excellent communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
· Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research
· Language Skills Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus)-
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.