Cloud Infrastructure Service Delivery Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
Key Responsibilities of the Cross Functional Services Lead:
· Stakeholder Management with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
· Driving Innovation and Excellence
- Assess and design end to end Cloud & Infrastructure consulting programs including the development of strategy, architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices
- Design and develop target technical architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging Cloud & Infrastructure solutions including, but not limited to, public cloud solutions (including global, such as AWS and Azure and local, such as STC, Etisalat etc), private cloud and hybrid convergent solutions, data center, network, storage, workplace & collaboration technologies
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection
- Design end to end infrastructure & network operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people
- Supervise the implementation of Cloud & Infrastructure consulting solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with Cloud & Infrastructure vendors and system integrators
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both business executives, IT executives, IT personnel and user communities
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams-
- Assist in developing Cloud Infrastructure Practice
- Foster culture of automation and innovation across the towers and ensure account is in line with the organizational objectives
The candidate must have the following skills
· Years of experience 10-12 years of experience in Cloud & Infrastructure consulting including development of Cloud & Infrastructure consulting strategies, end to end Cloud & Infrastructure consulting transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest Cloud & Infrastructure consulting technologies and standards
· Education in Computer Engineering, Economics, Quantitative sciences or related field- Experience in telco, oil, gas, petrochemicals, utilities, banking and or government sectors is a plus
· Certification in Cloud & Infrastructure consulting related standards or solutions is preferred
· Strong understanding of emerging Cloud & Infrastructure consulting technologies and standards
· Special experience in cloud technologies, cloud architecture, cloud migration is a plus- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
· Excellent communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
· Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research
· Language Skills Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus)-
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.