Role: Refining Operations Application Support Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
-Deliver global projects on business and IT transformation for refining/ petrochemical clients.
- Leverage a deep understanding of refining processes for planning, scheduling, operations and oil movements to assess and advise clients
- Design, build and implement MES applications for integrated manufacturing operations management systems for refineries and petrochemicals.
- Work with System Integrator to provide functional expertise on IT projects for refining and petrochemical clients
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment: possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
• Understanding of Downstream Refining processes & operations
• Implementation experience or strong end user experience in hydrocarbon supply chain applications like Aspen suite (PIMS, APS) and Honeywell applications
• Experience with business intelligence software such as Tableau, QlikView is a plus
• Consulting experience a plus
• Experience with analysis of oil and gas data a plus
• In-depth working knowledge of at least one MES application
• In-depth knowledge of Excel
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
Master’s degree or higher preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.