Role: Accenture Security Intern
Location: Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Security to pioneer security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defence, application security and managed services. Using the coolest next-gen tech, you’ll have every chance to stay one step ahead of cybercrime and out-hack the hackers.
Accenture Security provides comprehensive security services – from security strategy development, to business transformation, to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale to help mitigate risks and take full advantage of advanced technologies and proven risk management models. Our experienced team of global security professionals helps businesses understand their risks and build resilience from the inside out, giving them the confidence to focus on what matters most: innovation and business growth.
About the internship
We will offer you a challenging internship that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundamental to understand how it is to work as a consultant for a large global consulting company. The projects you will be deployed to will be real-life ongoing project for one of our large clients in the Middle-East region. You will work in teams with experienced Accenture and client teams with a variety of educational backgrounds, with good help, guidance and support from one or more Accenture Consultants and/or Project-Leads. High-performing candidates have a good chance to be offered a permanent position with us after the internship is conducted.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, Information technology, etc.
· Knowledge/experience in cyber security, information security etc.
· A track record of strong academic performance
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Excellent command of the English language and good communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skill
•Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.