Role: Accenture Security Intern
Location: Saudi Arabia
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work a part of your extraordinary career.
About the internship
We will offer you a challenging internship that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundamental to understand how it is to work as a consultant for a large global consulting company. The projects you will be deployed to will be real-life ongoing project for one of our large clients in the Middle-East region. You will work in teams with experienced Accenture and client teams with a variety of educational backgrounds, with good help, guidance and support from one or more Accenture Consultants and/or Project-Leads. High-performing candidates have a good chance to be offered a permanent position with us after the internship is conducted.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, Information technology, etc.
· Knowledge/experience in cyber security, information security etc.
· A track record of strong academic performance
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Excellent command of the English language and good communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skill
•Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.