Join Accenture’s Financial Services Group and you’ll embark on a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. The group is made up of seven Practices, which is where you’ll do more than advise our clients—you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you orchestrate the solutions for their most complex issues. Harness the power of emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain and robotics, with innovation at the core of your role.
Accenture’s Financial Services Group works with banks and payment providers to seize the digital opportunity, manage risk, provides insight-driven transformation to investment banks, transforms marketing and distribution with key capabilities in customer insight and analytics, omni-channel distribution, digital marketing and mobile technologies to enhance the consumer experience and power digital transformation. Transforms finance and risk functions to streamline operating models, integrate risk and finance functions, align and integrate disparate sources of data, and deliver technology solutions required to enable insight through analytics. Helps clients develop dynamic new workforces that are empowered by digital to adapt and thrive on disruption. Helps Life insurers transform their business to improve customer retention, growth and profit. Transforms IT capabilities with digital IT, intelligent applications and intelligent infrastructure to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
- Assisting Accenture Delivery Leads in the day to day activities of their projects, including producing projects status reports, updating projects plans, supporting in the end-to-end projects’ lifecycles from the initial planning throughout closure.
- Leading sub-workstreams as and when required to assist overall Delivery Leads in all aspects of a project, including project planning, execution, timing, and functionality, quality, communication, and cost.
- Responding to project changes promptly and efficiently and be able to prioritize and execute tasks in demanding environments.
- Supporting Client Account Leads and Accenture Leadership in building and maintaining trusted and durable relationships with Accenture clients and ecosystem partners.
- Developing competency in one of the key areas in the NEW (AI, RPA, Blockchain, etc.) in full alignment with career counselors and Accenture Leadership.
- Developing knowledge and experience in key Accenture systems and tools (MMS, MMP, MME, etc.) and be fully aware of Accenture financial acumen.
- Core Banking
- Banking or Insurance Support & Enablement Functions (Risk, Compliance, Operations, etc.)
- Projects & Program Management
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Financial skills in managing cash flow and P&L
- Fluent English and Arabic languages
- A University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent degrees
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, as well as planning and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office suite
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
- Local or international bank or associated subsidiaries
- Local or international insurance organization
- Local Regulators or Financial Market organizations (SAMA, CMA, Tadawul, etc.)
- Consulting or Strategy Firms (Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, McKinsey, BCG, etc.)
- Technology Vendors (IBM, MS, Oracle, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.