Join Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group which is made up of nine Practices, where you’ll do more than advise our clients—you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you orchestrate the solutions for their most complex issues. Your Practice is your “home base”: here, you’ll build your industry expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients.
Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group helps clients maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing. CMT helps companies shift to experience-led, data-driven and open platform-based models to become unstoppable providers of next-generation IP services and immersive customer experiences. We design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Business development and Relationship management for CMT clients such as Service Providers
- Identify key customer requirements and define the right solution to meet these requirements
- Track and solve technical issues with customers
- Explore opportunity, cultivate, allocate and coordinate resources to improve the projects with successful rate
- Develop and strengthen customer relationship by organizing various marketing activities
- Working closely with Sales Team to complete sales targets.
- Define solution/product sales strategy, roadmap and implement through frequent communications with customers.
- Prepare bidding materials (technical proposal, soc, quotation) for tenders
- General solutioning skills (bring solution components together with all contributing experts)
- Innovation catalyst mindset
- Development of new industry solutions based on client needs
- Solid Consulting Experience
- Managing internal business operations processes
- Tracking business/project KPIs and delivering the Sales/Revenue/CCI meeting/exceeding the target.
- Internal Collaboration Working closely with project teams to ensure successful outcomes for the clients and Accenture
- A minimum of 5-8 years of progressive business and consulting experience in Telecommunication landscape
- Should be an Industry/business oriented person from the telecom industry
- Solid experience in Digital Transformation, Omnichannel, Digital Decoupling (e.g. Governance, PMO, Delivery coordination)
- Key experience should be in Business Development in the telecommunication industry OR Client Relationship Management in this industry as well as Technology firms in the domestic market
- Should have an understanding and experience of technology especially hardware/software that shall be relevant for CMT clients
- Identifying Accenture's existing service offerings that can be leveraged
- Understanding of the business functions and processes within the industry
- Identifying emerging market and industry trends and issues, potential game changers to the current business models for CMT clients
- Deal Shaper – Good understanding of match making, exploiting established alliances and adding new ones as appropriate
- Arabic Speaking
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.