Job Title : Management Consulting Analyst
Level : Analyst
Location : Riyadh
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group which is made up of nine Practices, where you’ll do more than advise our clients—you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you orchestrate the solutions for their most complex issues. Your Practice is your “home base”: here, you’ll build your industry expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients.
Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group helps clients maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing. CMT helps companies shift to experience-led, data-driven and open platform-based models to become unstoppable providers of next-generation IP services and immersive customer experiences. We design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
We are looking for a Management Consultant Analyst in Riyadh / Saudi Arabia who will be responsible for developing Accenture’s Practices within the Communication Media Technology space. While the role envisages both business development and service delivery responsibilities the focus would be more on creating innovative solutions from the portfolio and alliance partners. The role would also support Client Management, Increasing Sales Pipeline and in managing P&L for their respective account/portfolio through ideas of business transformation.
- Business development and Relationship management for CMT clients such as Service Providers
- Identify key customer requirements and define the right solution to meet these requirements
- Track and solve technical issues with customers
- Explore opportunity, cultivate, allocate and coordinate resources to improve the projects with successful rate
- Develop and strengthen customer relationship by organizing various marketing activities
MANAGING INTERNAL PROCESSES
- Working closely with Sales Team to complete sales targets.
- Define solution/product sales strategy, roadmap and implement through frequent communications with customers.
- Prepare bidding materials (technical proposal, soc, quotation) for tenders
- General solutioning skills (bring solution components together with all contributing experts)
- Innovation catalyst mindset
- Development of new industry solutions based on client needs
- Solid Consulting Experience
- Managing internal business operations processes
- Tracking business/project KPIs and delivering the Sales/Revenue/CCI meeting/exceeding the target.
- Internal Collaboration Working closely with project teams to ensure successful outcomes for the clients and Accenture