Skill: Contract Management Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Legal Services professionals support Accenture's business, minimize risk and assure compliance with laws and company policies; provide specialized and deep areas of expertise; and coordinate all legal advice and counsel related to commercial arrangements and offerings, third-party alliances, complex outsourcing deals and transactions, intellectual property, public company responsibilities, board of directors support, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and regulatory support, and employment law.
The Contract Management Analyst will manage a variety of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and customer requirements. This individual will also take the responsibility to provide on-site advice to business units and project teams on Contract Management and policy compliance matters.
The Contract Management Analyst may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement), or may work within a service center function.
Key responsibilities may include:
- responding to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Active role in dealing with customer division (sales, technical and purchasing)
- identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution
- reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the parties and providing continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- preparing and disseminating information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- being in charge of consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or Contract Management positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- implementing of Contract Management processes
- managing daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project, or business personnel assisting with the Contract Management function
- being the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- being a liaison between company and clients/vendors
- project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
- being responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
- developing and integrating Contract Management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
- achieving a reasonable level of understanding of company’s major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Management and provide relevant advice. You may provide training to personnel
- actively being involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives.