Role : Technical Consultant
Level : Consultant
Location : Riyadh
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Financial Services Group and you’ll embark on a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. The group is made up of seven Practices, which is where you’ll do more than advise our clients—you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you orchestrate the solutions for their most complex issues. Harness the power of emerging technologies such as AI,blockchain and robotics, with innovation at the core of your role.
The FS Technical Analyst is responsible for providing technical support and expertise advice at client site throughout all stages of TEMENOS products implementation projects, focusing especially on complex technical issues and providing guidance and coaching to less experienced Technical Analyst.
- Technical architecture and best use of TEMENOS Client services tools.
- Configuration of TEMENOS products or interfaces with the product, according to the definitions supplied;
- Data migration and related activities;
- Provide expertise to Clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements;
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built;
- Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered;
- Advise the Client on the setting up of a production environment and on the running the Temenos suite of products including database administration;
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use;
- Conduct Client technical training if necessary
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on implementation success, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals;
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the Client are understood and resolved;
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the implementation plan;
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
· Technical knowledge:
- Jbase, JAVA, ORACLE 9 (or above) operating systems knowledge and functionality of UNIX and/or Linux
- TAFJ / TAFC;
- Interaction framework (Communication with channels);
- Integration framework;
- Development of Interfaces using different protocols : XML , Webservices, flat files or socket TCP/IP.
- Educational & Proficiency level: professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally in a banking environment;
- Languages: fluent in English, one other language required such as Arabic;
- Extensive travel entailed and may necessitate extended stays from home office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.