Role: Enterprise Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work with the customer and end users to define application and technical requirements.
- Define the architectures and applications required to operationalize the business imperatives.
- Define how the components of all the applications relate to each other, and how the facilities will support the capability or business area.
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet application performance goals.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development, operations and production set-up.
- Make recommendations regarding, system software, and security.
- Ensure that the technical direction is consistent with the client’s strategy
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments of the applications used by the enterprise.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business and technical architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Work with other architects to select the operating alternatives that form the overall operating strategy and business architecture.
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- 8+ year of experience in IT industry (System Integrator, IT solution vendors, Consulting companies, IT Departments of the companies)
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services
- Deep knowledge and experience with Banking industry leading applications, functional and technical architectures
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- Enterprise Process, Information, Application, and Technology Blueprints preparation
- Understanding of banking business and the banking industry
- Enterprise architecture blueprint development, governance, and management
- Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices
- Broad technical aptitude, knowledge and experience across application, information, technology, and process domains
- Ability to understand what is happening in the industry in general, competitor or future competitor's strategies, and product roadmaps
- Understanding of strategic planning capabilities (approaches, processes, tools, and deliverables)
- Understanding of project management processes and methodologies including common roles, responsibilities, and key work products
- Understanding and/or experience with one of the following areas - API Strategies and development, Microservices, Front end development (Java/Java Scripts, Angular), Big Data Architecture, Mobile platforms development
- Understanding of Software Development Life circle (Waterfall /Agile)
- Good spoken and written English
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills (nice to have)