Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Health & Public Service, Industry Consulting, S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Healthcare Industry | Level: Consultant/Manager | Location: Philippines | Years of Exp: 3 to 10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Accenture Health & Public Services practice, our 4000+ practitioners across the globe, help our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives through New Science, novel medical technologies and better collaboration.
Together, let’s deliver more effective, affordable, personalized patient outcomes. In this practice, you’ll help work on our Healthcare clients’ business and technology transformation efforts!
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Health Industry exposure with basic understanding of US Healthcare payer and provider functional value chains
- Communication and Presentation - Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications (English)
- Stakeholder Management - Coordinate with mid-level to senior client leadership and engage in conversations on planning and delivery
- Self-driven individuals with strong team management and delivery ownership experience
- Strong business system analysis and/or program management skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
In Accenture Strategy & Consulting, we work with clients to shape their future. Drawing from years of leading business-driven and tech-enabled transformation at scale. As a recognized leader in driving change and innovation, serving clients in 120+ countries - we’re able to seek out and seize the greatest opportunities for our clients. Working in partnership with over 200 of the world’s leading ecosystem partners, we can re-tool traditional ways of working to enable new enterprise-wide intelligence and adaptability. Start your journey with us and be part of our global network of world-class Strategy and Management Consulting Talent today. To learn more about S&C, visit accenture.com/strategyandconsultingph.
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
IMPORTANT before applying for a job internally (note: the following statements do not apply for jobs in Germany with Works Council representation):
- Review this application criteria.
- You must already possess the appropriate visas and/or work permits required to live and work in the country the job is based. Do not apply until you have confirmed these authorizations are in place, or the job description states that international applicants will be considered.