Asset Management Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry X.O, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Asset Management | Level: Manager | Location: Manila | Years of Exp: 10+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Your role as a Manager/Senior Manager will focus on the management and delivery of asset management client engagements, often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities, resulting in increased value and efficiency. As part of these, you will work on-
- Identifying, assessing, and solving enterprise asset management problems in the areas of strategy, processes, technology & governance
- Developing business and value case for EAM solutions, helping clients to decide on importance of EAM and its journey
- Helping clients to implement end to end Enterprise Asset Management solutions, including Work Management, Inventory Management, Procurement Management, MoC & digital solutions for connected field workers
- Drive and innovate solutions to key business problems such as optimizing asset lifecycle management, efficient work planning & scheduling, collaborative annual maintenance programs, EH&S & MoC improved Safety & Change Management, etc.
- Assisting/providing training to our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
- Driving Enterprise Asset Management Consulting business, sales activities including RFP response, Demos to clients
- Managing client account & relationships to drive business opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network.
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Your experience counts!
10+ years (for Manager) or 15+ years (for Senior Manager) of total experience
Strong industry experience of delivering end-to-end Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) & Work Management Transformation projects
Ability to assess Client requirements aligned to business vision to select relevant EAM solution
Knowledge on leading industry practice on Asset Management (ISO 14224), Asset Life Cycle, Inventory Management, MoC & Change Management & Safety Management
Able to design workflows & Business process discussions to envision a future state for the clients
Able to identify data & configuration requirements for migration, integration & replacement based on future dispositions of existing applications
Ability to lead team to setup organization, sites, GL Accounts & Master Data in EAM solution based on client requirements
Ability to implement Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory Management, Procurement Management, MoC & Change Management, and other related modules of chosen EAM solution
Ability to define customizations required in Out of the Box (OOTB) solution to meet client needs
EAM Platform experience - SAP, Maximo, or Infor.