- Job description
Responsible for creating design solutions and video output that have high visual impact. The ideal candidate must have a professional demeanor and at least Five (5) years minimum experience in graphic design and production of dynamic videos. He or she must be committed to creating engaging content to increase brand awareness.
The applicant should be able to translate project briefs into effective output by developing creative ideas, concepts, and storyboards, and choosing the appropriate media and design style/aesthetic that meets clients’ objectives.
The work demands creative flair, strong story boarding and conceptualization skills, up-to date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Candidates are expected to be able to multi-task and manage time wisely to be able to handle more than one design brief at a time and prioritize tasks accordingly.
+ Basic qualifications
- Graduate of a creative design related course, multi-media arts, interactive design or related field from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in video editing and digital graphic design
- Possesses a creative mind and storytelling / storyboarding skills, as well as knowledge in interactive design
- Proficient in using a Mac OS environment
- Proficient experience with digital technology and video editing software packages such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Proficient technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (knowledge of Adobe Flash and interactive development like augmented reality is a plus)
- Video editing and motion graphics skills with a strong demo reel
- Digital graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Able to manage timelines and multiple workload - Quick learner who can work alongside corporate brand guidelines
- Willing to work extended hours
- Team player, who is able to enjoy production work and collaborate effectively
- Possesses effective English communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge in photography and freehand illustration is a plus.