Org Design and HR Transformation Consultants / Managers
- Bring your previous Consulting experience.
- You will have experience in Workforce transformation like Organisation design, job design, HR operating model, talent and HR process transformation.
Who We Are
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Across Australia and New Zealand, we work with some of the world’s most advanced and innovative financial services institutions. Accenture’s unique understanding of how technology is reshaping the insurance industry gives our consultants a chance to shape the future of our client’s industry.
The breadth and depth our Accenture’s capabilities, the leading clients for which we work and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working for Accenture Consulting, you would join a group of financial services specialised consulting practitioners. As practitioners, our consultants focus on designing client solutions. Each consultant exploits their experience, talent and leadership to help clients analyse, plan and achieve their goals.
Our practice is a very active community and is growing rapidly. We are looking for a Management Consultants to join our team and share our passion for HR Transformation, Talent and Workforce Management.
As a Management Consulting professional with Accenture, you'll help clients to solve their most critical business problems in delivering better solutions and driving more effective ways of working. You’ll create the strategies and plans that define how data and technology should support and inform an organisation's overall business strategy, offering your insight to drive change within the organisation.
We are passionate about.
- Bringing innovation and market leading People, Change and HR solutions.
- Tailoring our services and working closely with client teams
- Making our solutions relevant to the client and their issues
- Demonstrating a delivery and outcome focus at all levels
- Demonstrating our ability to combine technology and ‘run’ services.
A typical day for our consultant might include:
- Providing uniquely differentiated consulting expertise to our clients by helping them to develop and deliver world class HR transformation and talent solutions.
- Leading client discussions to identify and shape new HR transformation and talent opportunities and sharing examples of Accenture’s points of view, assets, tools and latest thinking with clients.
- Discussing and shaping complex, fast-paced, innovative HR transformation programmes and helping HR functions to assess their operating model, their capability, operations and technology.
- Building sustainable client relationships and your network across the practice
- Excellent degree results or equivalent
- Prior external consulting experience in a management role
- A real passion for leading HR, HR transformation and talent programmes and a strong understanding of the latest regulations, innovations, digital offerings and technologies
- Experience of working across industry and understanding of the key industry hot topics including those relating to HR, HR transformation and talent
- A passion and interest in overall HR strategy, workforce strategy, workforce planning, workforce transition and restructure or redundancy
- Workforce transformation experience like organisation design, job design, HR operating model, talent and HR process transformation (e.g. recruitment, workforce admin, payroll, performance, succession)
- Previous experience in shaping, planning and executing large programmes across combined Accenture and client teams.
- Ability to facilitate client discussions and create consensus
- Experience in delivering high quality and insightful client presentations and deliverables.
- A desire to travel and work away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
Just Some of the Benefits We Offer
- Grow your skills by accessing our wide range of learning opportunities. Work with experts to bring the best of human ingenuity and technology to our global clients.
- Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of gender.
- Up to two weeks of paid well-being leave to support your mental health.
- The ability to purchase up to four weeks of additional annual leave.
- Study leave options to focus on your learning and growth.
- A personal career counsellor to support your career development.
You’ll work in an environment where you will gain the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to thrive; take advantage of unique learning experiences for the next generation of forward thinkers - fast track your career!
Click ‘Apply now’ and our team will be in touch with you next steps!
What We Believe
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process, or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +64 44666056.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.