Join Accenture Discovery
The Accenture Discovery Program is an exclusive one-year program for bachelor students. Designed to inspire and challenge students of all disciplines, Accenture Discovery welcomes you into a world of exciting technologies and future innovation. Attend exciting events, learn about life as a consultant, get insight into the latest digital trends, all while meeting other exceptional, like-minded students and Accenture professionals from all over Scandinavia.
Who is it for?
If you’re a bachelor student in your third year and have a keen interest in emerging technologies and creating the future, this program is for you. We accept students from all disciplines and majors with an outstanding record of academic achievements and extracurricular activities. 15-20 students will be admitted to the program.
When is it?
The program officially begins in November and continues until August, when you will have the opportunity to apply to Accenture’s Summer Internship program.
- November – Welcome letter.
- December – Meet your Accenture mentor, other Accenture reps and your fellow students for engaging workshops and a bit of Christmas cheer.
- February – Winter adventure weekend in the Norwegian mountains, filled with competition, entertainment, and challenges.
- May/June – Reconvene with the group for continuous learning and a toast to summer.
- August – Oslo Consultant days: 2 days of exciting lectures from executive management, insight into intriguing projects, and engaging workshops. In conclusion, you can interview for the summer internship. See a full timeline of events in our brochure. Applications are accepted during September and October.
Why should you join?
You’ll be among the best of the best students with similar interests and ambitions. You’ll get to attend networking dinners where you will meet accomplished and engaging Accenture professionals to discuss the latest movements in the market and where your future may be headed. You will learn about specific technologies and applications and experience first-hand Accenture’s truly human people culture. Best of all, the program will put you in prime position to apply for an Accenture’s summer internship, a 6-week immersion program where you will trail an Accenture consultant and work on active projects. The internship could lead to a full-time position at Accenture.
How do you apply?
It’s easy. Simply write your best motivation letter and send it along with your academic transcripts (including high school) and your CV to email@example.com.
Need more information?
Download our brochure or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Get your own personal mentor
You’ll be assigned a personal mentor from Accenture who will be your sparring partner throughout the year. He or she can give you career advice, guide you on job applications, help you connect to our global network and more.
Prepare for our summer internship program
Once you’ve successfully completed the program, you’ll be invited to interview for a summer internship. A highly competitive position, summer internships often lead to a permanent job at Accenture.