Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
About our Nordic SAP Business Group:
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As the leading Nordic SAP transformation partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business through major SAP transformation programs with some of the biggest companies.
Within our Nordic SAP community, we work with the newest SAP solutions and offerings such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP CX, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP BTP and SAP RISE.
We are now looking to expand our community at scale and are looking for candidates on several positions and seniority levels.
To read more about our SAP Practice, visit us at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/sap-index
SAP Data Nordic Value Tower:
Within the SAP Value Tower Data, we offer you the opportunity to work with SAP Data and to grow your knowledge within the area of Information Management, connected to SAP MDG, Master Data Management and Data Migration.
We are looking for people who have a genuine interest in Data, want to grow and challenge themselves within that area and work with the best skilled colleagues.
As a Senior SAP Data Consultant in Accenture’s Nordic SAP Business Group, you will be an integral part of our team supporting our clients SAP transformation projects through acting as a Functional Expert in the Data Migration and/or Data Governance areas. You will work closely with clients, translating their business and functional requirements into SAP design documents and overseeing solution delivery. Your strong business process knowledge, combined with your in-depth expertise will be key to designing effective and efficient solutions for our clients.
Example project roles:
- Advise clients on their data transformation strategies, driving value creation through the positioning of SAP enabled solutions as well as leading solutions from SAP partners and Accenture
- Be part of the data migration stream of an S/4HANA transformation, working with colleagues in delivery centers to execute on their data transformation and data upload strategies
- Work with clients on their transformational journey, by implementing Master Data Governance strategy and processes, following SAP best practices and Accenture’s proven ways of working
What’s in it for you:
- Help Accenture deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity
- Be part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment
- Take part in our highly engaged and diverse global network, for collaboration and delivery
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits
- Develop your skills and build an extraordinary career
- Grab significant development and training opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Get internal coaching, support and guidance from a mentor, to progress in your work and professional career with continuous feedback
- Gain access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including implementation methodologies, knowledge databases, industry leading add-on software, expert networks and benchmarks
- Combine business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how
- Transform businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies
- Work with some of the biggest SAP clients in large global implementation projects
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects
- Play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!