Accenture is looking for consultants that desire to actively pursue a digital transformation of our client’s businesses to join our Industry X practices in Stavanger
Accenture Industry X is on a mission to help our clients transform their products, operations, and business models to the new green future and to deliver human friendly and sustainable business outcomes. We will assist our clients to achieve increased productivity and reduced climate footprint by applying new technologies and embedding connectivity and intelligence into their operational and managing processes.
Accenture Industry X is now ramping up our business in Stavanger and are looking for you that thrive working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by driving digital implementation and transformation projects accelerated by technology.
Are you passionate about sustainability powered by technology and innovative solutions? Do you like working with people and supporting them on their journey? Are you triggered by helping clients transitioning to the new circular economy? Do you want to work with implementation of IoT and analytics solutions, digital twins/threads, digital worker, machine learning and AI? If that is the case, Accenture Industry X is the place for you.
What Accenture offers
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- A strong network for technology interested women
- You will be able to attend our international consulting university held overseas
- You will be able to make a difference through large and small projects that change our way of working and living
- You will meet industry specialists in all corners of the world that provide access to first-class international knowledge and experience
- You will be part of a vibrant learning environment
- You will be challenged professionally and academically
- We care about your personal development and growth. You will have access to training, certification, conferences, and other learning activities
- We have good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings arrangements and parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
Accenture is renowned for its innovative and strong corporate social responsibility. Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives. Examples include support for NGOs with digital strategy, restructuring and technology development, mentoring schemes for start-up companies and teaching children how to code.
So, what do we do after work? We have numerous company-sponsored activities and initiatives, everything from the yearly winter trip, monthly Friday pub, to the weekly parent club. On the corporate sports side, we have the full range from indoor bandy, curling, football, running, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing, all of which you can join regardless of form, talent, and previous achievements. If you are not into sports, we have the band, the revy, chess, the party committee, and much more. We also have a solid CS:GO team that participates in the company league. In other words, there is something for everyone.