To success in this role, we believe you have:
- Master’s degree with strong academic results in a relevant field, e.g. finance, social economics, business, leadership and administration, mathematics, information technology or other relevant areas
- Between 2 to 5 years of consultancy experience
- Project management experience from a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally (English and a Scandinavian language)
- As a person you are technologically savvy with a commercial mindset, and enjoy working in the interface between technology and business
The position will report to the Nordic Energy Industry Lead Managing Director and working place is Oslo/Stavanger, Norway. Some travel should be expected.
Does this sound exciting? Apply online by attaching your CV, application letter and educational diplomas as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact Raluca Rohatin +47 900 72 459, Recruiting Specialist Strategy & Consulting
About Energy, Utilities and Renewables Industry
Our Industry Consulting group works closely with Norwegian and International Energy, Utilities and Renewables companies to solve some of the most important challenges they face in the age of energy transition.
The Resource Industry Consulting in Norway consists of +30 professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including business and technical disciplines. We are strengthening our team with people who thrive working in the interface between technology and business, are passionate about solving complex problems, and eager to continue learning and develop as a consultant. We also collaborate and work closely with different disciplines and functional teams, including Technology, Operations, Talent & Organization, Supply Chain & Operations, CFO/EV and Applied intelligence. Therefore, we can apply a multi-disciplinary knowledge and approach to accelerate our clients Energy Transition and Renewable journey.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 740,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.