Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as SAP Finance consultant in our SAP Business Group are a perfect find for you!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
About our Nordic SAP Business Group
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As the leading Nordic SAP transformation partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business through major SAP transformation programs with some of the biggest companies.
Within our Nordic SAP community, we work with the newest SAP solutions and offerings such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP CX, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP BTP and SAP RISE.
We are now looking to expand our community at scale and are looking at candidates for several positions and seniority levels.
To read more about our SAP Practice, visit us at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/sap-index
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the biggest SAP clients in large global implementation projects.
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects.
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career.
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills.
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including implementation methodologies, knowledge databases, industry leading add-on software, expert network and benchmarks.
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback.
- Being part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment.
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in SAP Finance and other, by analyzing, designing, and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions.
- Utilize your Industry expertise in the field of SAP solutions to deliver client value as a professional individual and as part of a team.
- Take part in our highly engaged and diverse global network, for collaboration and delivery.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Help clients’ sustainability agenda through SAP transformations.
- Be a valuable member of our Nordic SAP Finance Value Tower and contribute to thought leadership, competence development, and sales initiatives.
SAP Finance Nordic Value Tower
Curious colleagues working within SAP Finance - We are a fantastic and diverse Nordic team consisting of around 60 colleagues in 5 countries and we are growing steadily.
What do we do?
Accenture provides a full range of SAP-based services and solutions for the Finance organization leveraging SAP Financials, which provides a complete financial management solution for a broad range of industries. SAP Financials is the leading enterprise software solution for accounting, financial reporting, performance management, and corporate governance.
Our SAP Financials solution helps clients leverage the full range of SAP functionality for finance transformation. These SAP capabilities center around six key components:
Financial Accounting & Operations (covering FI module, Real Estate and Travel Management)
Optimize our client's accounting processes based on the implementation and/or the upgrade of the SAP FI module
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) (covering CO module and SEM / Business Objects)
Ensures that our clients can significantly measure and drive value from the planning and control cycle
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Financials
Optimize our client's investment, project and asset management processes
Treasury and Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
Significantly improve effectiveness and efficiency of our client's treasury operations, safeguard their liquidity and ensure that financial risks are both identified and effectively managed
Industry Specific Financials
Implement specialized SAP functionality to support clients in industries with highly specialized financial accounting and processing requirements such as insurance, utilities and the public sector
Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Combines profit-driven business concepts with new SAP technology to increase compliance efficiency and bring profitable insights into core business processes
- Min. 2+ years of hands-on SAP experience in an onshore project role preferably in the Nordics)
- Hands on Finance experience from S/4HANA Finance solutions
- Good understanding of Finance process and their business value drivers
- Strong resonance with Accenture values
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about SAP, innovation and delivery of the latest technologies to your clients
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams/stakeholders in an international and fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented paired with highly structured working style and good sense of responsibility, flexibility, and team player
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills to address technical and non-technical audiences in English
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members in a timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
* We recruit at different levels. For manager level and above, we would like you to see having at least 7 years of relevant project experience as well as having led a team, and ideally also some earlier involvement in the acquisition of new projects .
- Experience in at least one S/4HANA or SAP Finance project work
- An SAP certification in relevant area
- Experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning, and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Deep business & industry experience in one or more industries
- Nordic (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, or Finnish) language spoken
Lysaker, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Utgjør en forskjell! Vil du være med oss å forbedre Norges helsetjenester?
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
SAP NO HCM/SF SM
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Industry X - Consultants - Norway
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.