SAP Supply Chain consultant to Accenture’s Nordic Technology practice
Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as an SAP consultant in our Technology practice are a perfect find for you!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
About our SAP Nordics Practice
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As a leading business partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation, to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business.
We are market leading with SAP in the Nordics with close collaboration and a long-lasting relationship. We drive multiple major SAP transformation programs with some of the biggest companies. Within our Nordic SAP community, we work with the newest SAP solutions and offerings such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP CX, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP BTP and SAP RISE.
Accenture is not only leading with Technology but also functional expertise. If you are experienced in Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement or HR – you will find peers to develop together with.
And, as we know – Data and Analytics is a further key expertise we are looking for.
We have a strong sustainability agenda. As advisors, innovators and solution developers, we help clients define and enable sustainability strategies – reduce carbon footprints, for example, or curb waste – and, at the same time, create new sources of value for the business.
We are now looking to expand our community at scale and are looking at candidates for several positions and seniority levels.
To read more about our SAP Practice, visit us at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/services/sap-index.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the biggest SAP clients in large global implementation projects.
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects.
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career.
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills.
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including implementation methodologies, knowledge databases, industry leading add-on software, expert network and benchmarks.
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback.
- Being part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment.
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in SAP Finance and other, by analyzing, designing, and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions.
- Utilize your Industry expertise in the field of SAP solutions to deliver client value as a professional individual and as part of a team.
- Take part in our highly engaged and diverse global network, for collaboration and delivery.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Help clients’ sustainability agenda through SAP transformations.
- Be a valuable member of our Nordic SAP SCM Value Tower and contribute to thought leadership, competence development, and sales initiatives.
About our SAP SCM Practice
Our SAP Supply Chain Management practice is the largest in the industry, a great community of colleagues, and a key area of focus for our clients. Accenture has an extensive footprint in the Nordics within Retail, Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods, Automotive, and Chemicals. An optimized Supply Chain is critical in all those segments, in particular under the current dynamic market conditions.
Our team and services cover notably:
- Supply Chain Planning, leveraging SAP solutions such as IBP, S/4HANA Advanced Planning, and S/4HANA Advanced ATP
- Supply Chain Execution, including Warehousing (EWM), Transportation (TM), Global Trade Services (GTS), and Logistics Business Networks (LBN)
- Manufacturing, including S/4HANA Manufacturing, S/4HANA Quality Management, Digital Manufacturing Cloud (DMC) and Product Lifecycle Management solutions (PLM)
- Digital Asset Management, including S/4HANA Plant Maintenance and Asset Intelligence Network (AIN)
If you love material flows, shop floor processes, or warehouse optimization, our team is a great home for you!
Who we are looking for:
- Min. 2+ years of hands-on SAP experience in one or more of the above mentioned areas, preferably in the Nordic region
- Hands-on Supply Chain experience from S/4HANA solutions
- Good understanding of Supply Chain process and their business value drivers
- Strong resonance with Accenture core values
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about SAP, innovation and delivery of the latest technologies to your clients
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams/stakeholders in an international and fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented paired with highly structured working style and good sense of responsibility, flexibility, and team player
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills to address technical and non-technical audiences in English
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members in a timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Experience in at least one S/4HANA or Digital Supply Chain Cloud solution implementation
- An SAP certification
- Experience across the full lifecycle, including estimating, planning, and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Deep business and industry experience in one or more of the industries
- Nordic (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish) language spoken