Accenture are building a Global network of Sustainability experts to guide our enterprise clients into a sustainable future. Within the EU, this network will incorporate multiple disciplines and will be part of our Marketwide structure, allowing seamless cooperability in EU-wide projects.
We are recognized as a global market leader in climate change and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) services working with global enterprise clients to reach their sustainability objectives through the application of digital transformation and emerging technologies. Our dedicated team brings deep experience integrating sustainability into strategy, operating models, processes, and technologies to deliver sustainable growth.
This helps clients enhance the accuracy, integrity and credibility of the ESG metrics to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. At Accenture we have established this team to harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. In joining the ESG Measurement, Analytics and Performance team you will drive the C-Suite agenda to address some of the key challenges facing organizations including:
- What measures can I implement to change the mindset and behaviors towards ESG across my organization?
- How can I provide my stakeholders with timely insights they can trust and understand to drive performance?
- How can I better understand and measure the climate-related risks in my loan portfolio?
- Which technologies should I implement to track, report and model scenarios on ESG metrics?
On our team you will:
- Lead and deliver on successful ESG Measurement, Analytics and Performance engagements, addressing our clients’ business challenges to deliver commercial success together with positive impacts for society and the environment.
- Leverage your core consulting skills to understand and structure the clients’ challenges, including support in building business cases and value propositions
- Be responsible for key project deliverables including budgeting, timing, resourcing and profits whilst maintaining and building client relationships
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- You are passionate about working at the intersection of enterprise value, technology and sustainability and have the ability to craft, sell and deliver change for some of the largest companies in the Nordics.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in project or consulting type of work in roles connected to ESG Measurement, Analytics and Performance topics or you have dedicated experience from ESG work e.g. as a CSO or in a sustainability team.
- You have specialized skills in at least one of the following areas:
- Developing ESG strategy and operating model
- Assessing and improving ESG-driven enterprise value
- Assessing and advising on ESG measurement and performance reporting
- Understanding ESG data and transparency
- Using digital technologies to solving clients’ complex business and sustainability problems
- Understanding of the sustainability regulatory landscape to guide clients on how to prioritize
- You have experience from working in the Nordic market and have a good understanding of the Nordic business landscape.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.