Who are we looking for?
We want professionals with 1-3 years of job experience to join our highly engaged, skilled and growing Customer Practice in the Nordics within Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
Why Accenture Strategy and Consulting
While Accenture offers the stimulating and high-performance environment of a top-tier consultancy firm, we have one outstanding differentiation: the power of the global Accenture organization, uniting 500 000+ professionals across 50 countries within strategy, consulting, interactive, technology and operations. We are one team, tackling our client’s toughest challenges end-to-end by crafting and delivering the most sophisticated and advanced transformations at the intersection of tech and business.
With such global footprint and influence, no surprise that our CEO is the most powerful businesswoman in the world and Accenture’s voice is heard by global leaders at the World Economic Forum, Business Roundtable as well as during our projects: we work with 91 companies from the Fortune 100 as well as many leading companies in Scandinavia.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work at one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and help global leaders truly reinvent their organizations for the future – through delivering on the promise of technology and human resourcefulness.
What we do in the Customer Practice
We help companies prepare for the era of customer-led disruption and hyper-relevance, where products and services are evolving in real time to adapt to customer needs and preferences.
To decode the new, we act as true value architects helping business executives to re-think their marketing, sales, service, and commercial strategies to improve the experience for customers and partners. Using the right mix of technologies, we help optimize the organization and processes as well as build new levels of customer experience, connectivity, engagement, and relevance.
Typical projects are set out to understand and address the needs of the chief sales, marketing and customer service officers:
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to define customer segments, value propositions, brand positioning and marketing strategy that improves the return on marketing investment
- Work with the Chief Sales Officers to deliver profitable growth across an increasingly sophisticated sales environment utilising direct and indirect channels and incentives
- Help the Chief Customer Service Officer to deliver differentiated service experiences that enable growth and increase retention; and strengthen the engagement with traditional and “Omni-channel” consumers through digital service and call center operations
- Work with C-suite and broader clients to develop a holistic and comprehensive customer experience strategy. This includes reimagining the customer economics and journey, integrating digital and physical sales channels, changing workforce capabilities, and crafting new operating models for the digital era
- Conceptually craft and support large business and tech changes enabling new marketing, sales, and service capabilities. Accenture is the number one partner for companies like Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Adobe and more
The majority of the work will be within project teams, often consisting of a project manager and 2-10 team members. These will be supported by our specialist subject matter experts.
You will find yourself collaborating with a great number of diverse professionals at the client base and within Accenture – this requires both intelligence and empathy as well as the skill of prioritising tasks.
We encourage our experienced analysts and consultants to drive their own stream of activities on the project and take ownership for relevant client deliveries.
Strategy and Consulting work is varied and testing and a lot of it is performed at our client sites. Our clients operate all over the globe, this may require travel internationally (mainly in Scandinavia) as well as within the country of residence.
As your career advances, you’ll begin to specialize in one or more practice areas developing deep knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry. Every step of the way you will be guided by a dedicated career counsellor that will help you craft your individual learning path to advance your professional development
Required background and experience
- Between 1-3 yrs of strategy or consulting experience from leading firms with focus on crafting clients’ customer/commercial/sales/marketing/service strategies and implementing relevant business and technology transformations
- Alternatively, 2-4 years of proven experience in client-facing sales/marketing/business development roles at corporations, leadership roles in start-ups or boutique consultancies
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
- Knowledge and experience of the leading customer-related technologies such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Adobe etc. is an advantage
- M.Sc. preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business, with an excellent academic track record
Is this the role for you?
We want an inquisitive, intellectual and curious mind that is eager to get to the bottom of the issue and find the most effective solution.
Someone who has insight and is self-motivated, who works to a high standard and delivers results on time, with great efficiency and consistency!
We want someone who can learn how to use new technology quickly and easily and is able to work efficiently under stress and in high workload situations.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter, and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
Please consider that we follow a strict recruitment process to allow all equal opportunities. Your application is not valid and won’t be screened unless submitted via the application process described with the required documents to support.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our Customer Practice country leads:
Norway: Anders T Jacobsen
Sweden: Martina Wetterhorn
Denmark: Ola Brundin
Finland: Jesse Riekki
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Energy, Utilities and Renewables professionals to Resources Industry Consulting
Posted 11 days ago
Strategy & Consulting – CFO & Enterprise Value
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.