About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,800 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and management consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage.
Intelligent Execution Control Tower (IECT) CoE under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
The Planning team with IECT champions the aspects of supply chain planning across demand and supply planning functions. Statistical forecasting/demand planning, replenishment, production planning/scheduling, material planning, inventory management and S&OP are some of the areas where the team excels.
Various service offerings by the IECT CoE are as follows
- Control Tower solutioning across enterprise functions
- Feasibility assessment for best suited IECT solution
- Value analysis
- Control Tower implementation support for:
- Business Analysis
- Project and Program Management
Manage multiple projects ensuring value delivery for the client within stipulated project timelines and budget
Provide guidance to the team on performing effective business assessment and roadmaps for our clients, advise clients on Supply Chain Control Tower functionality & new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of Control Tower Platforms and its Supply Chain capabilities including gap remediation and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
Manage client stakeholders across the board and Accenture project team
CXO level stakeholder management (Client and Accenture)
Manage overall project financials and deliver against target profitability
Networking and Business Development
Establish good independent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- project and practice leadership in expanding opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning
Collaborate with practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities. Lead Accenture’s pursuits related to Control Tower Supply Chain opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, attending orals and supporting Control Tower sales cycles
- Developing Thought Leadership and Assets
Provide Guidance to the team to develop cutting edge points of view/articles that drives Accenture equity in the market
Ideate and manage Design and build of assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business
- Knowledge Management
Establish & promote practice of knowledge sharing, peer reviews and continuous improvement of processes so that the team captures and leverages knowledge
- At least 10 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Good, in depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
- Control Tower Solution Design: Facilitate the business need discussions and requirements mapping to Control Tower capabilities and drive solution design by leveraging best practices
- Control Tower Functionality: Experience of integration Control Tower Solution with different inhouse and 3rd party systems / applications in client environment. Should be able to assess and escalate the impact & risks in time and provide value propositions of implementing the Control Tower solution. The candidate should have experience in analyzing the AS-IS status and proposing the TO-BE Control Tower Architecture. Experience around enabling integration of Control Tower platform with Client’s systems
- Control Tower Business Case and Roadmap development: Manage the development of roadmap business case around Control Tower and how to integrate the same
- Control Tower Solution Development, Testing and Deployment: In depth knowledge / experience of Control Tower solution development in Supply chain and fulfillment. Manages the roadmap for Control Tower integration & solution deployment based on best practices.
- 5+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Control Tower methodology and solution implementations.
- Knowledge on Technical Architecture and Public Cloud solution with industry platforms will be preferred
- Experience with other ERP suites (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, E2Open, OMP, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.) is a plus
- Awareness and knowledge on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain functional use cases will be desirable
- Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Inventory. Manufacturing & warehousing and logistics processes is a must
- Must have knowledge of platform implementation methodology
- Hands on experience of various use case scenarios and challenges in supply chain
- Data understanding and KPIs mapping to enable functionalities of Control Tower
- Expanding the Supply Chain Control Tower template to include roll-ins
- Being responsible for Supply Chain Control Tower related enhancements and developments
- Accessing and approving changes required in the Control Tower Template and solution proposals
- Supporting the team in all aspects of Control Tower platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Solution Architect, Microsoft Business
Posted more than 1 month ago
Solution Architect, Microsoft Business
Posted more than 1 month ago
ERP CRM Architect Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.