· Law Degree
· Authorized and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
· Minimum 6 years of transactional experience in digital, consulting, systems integration, and/or outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group in a relevant industry
· Minimum of 3 years of experience negotiating Intellectual Property and Data Privacy issues preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks.
· In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
· Extensive experience in employee relations and workplace investigations
· Accomplished negotiator with an understanding of principle-based negotiation strategy and tactics including the ability to present alternatives with proposed solutions
· Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions with high degree of autonomy
· Experience negotiating and drafting technology-based agreements
· Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
· Strong executive presence
· Good understanding of contracting/risk issues, including IP, as they apply to digital, consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions .
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Travel required.
· Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE CRITERIA:
· 12-15 years of experience in legal services (for GLN Applicants)
PERMANENT TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS [For Internal Applicants]:
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 - Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
· Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements.
· Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
· If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
· Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
· Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Policy 500 - Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers
Policy 750 - International Temporary Transfers for Groups
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.