- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 3-9 years in related field and financial/ banking industry experience.
- Willing to work on-site.
- Willing to work in Kuala Lumpur/ Cyberjaya Malaysia.
1) Good analytical / problem solving / process design skills
2) Proficient communicating skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
3) Good experience in PL/SQL, Java, and Unix/Linux Scripting
Good to Have:
1 )BMC Control M, Devops (Jenkins, Sonarqube, bitbucket, etc), Oracle Wallet, PPRC, Data Guard, Kafka, Zookepper, Spark, Jboss, Weblogic, IBM MQ
2) SQL/ Java/ Phyton - any programming language.
4) Strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills.
5) Strong negotiation skill and results orientated.
6) Good in time management and able to multi-tasking.
7) Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
8) Relevant business gathering requirement, analysis, testing and/or project management experience.
9) Familiar with banking or financial services industry.