The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision:
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Responsibly provide support to the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), V&A Procurement Plus, Contracting and Legal Integration teams and other Legal Services teams as part of the Acquisitions Team in different geographies.
· Document, review and draft the terms and conditions of different types of agreements (e.g. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.) and other documents relating to various target companies in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements.
· Collaborate and coordinate with Accenture’s M&A Lawyers, Legal Integration Managers and V&A Procurement Plus Leads on the revision of data rooms material, in particular executed client and supplier contractual material of the target companies.
· Responsibly provide Legal Integration support for the acquired companies (e.g. point of contact: “face of Legal” for Acquisitions team for contracting needs; identify risks, propose/draft solutions and negotiate commercial agreements; support the business’ compliance with obligations and risk mitigation, support new Accenture executives transition to Accenture’s way of contracting, etc.).
· Train the team members and develop checklists and process documents for reviewing analyzing and drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, etc.
· Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues.
· Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensures issues are resolved.
· Responsibly works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement.
· Team members providing services on a project, account or portfolio of accounts
· Client commercial, procurement, contract management, business executives, outside counsels, vendors, corporate functions.