Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Identify opportunities using/building own network within and outside firm to drive business development activities
- Work Independently on business development and project delivery from onshore/offshore as needed
- Prepare response to RFP and drive client conversation/presentations to dive business opportunities
- Prepare business case, Solution options, project plans, estimates, staffing requirements and execution approach for the EPM opportunities and use them as part of proposal to the client appropriately
- Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
- Lead the team of experienced management consultants and direct/guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
- Lead the EPM application design aspects and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
- Bring in external view and work on internal capability building in new emerging trends of EPM such as AI/ML, Data science, Narrative Reporting & Analytics
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- EPM Application Architect. This role is to support Accenture in delivering EPM programs (planning and forecasting, management reporting, analytics).
- This profile is for a senior program lead with responsibilities to drive client engagements through the design of application-based solutions, leveraging process knowledge of planning/forecasting and technology/systems integration experience - combining technology and data models.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Affinity with large organizations and large projects
- Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should be responsible for sales and productivity of the team
- Ability to lead and work with geographically dispersed teams/Cross cultural competence
- Ability to drive solutions independently
- Attention to detail
- Integrated Business Perspective with special emphasis on technology enablement