- Able to speak and read English and Korean.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- Preferably Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service in an office/tech industry environment.
- Comfortable working in situations that often contain grey areas
- Excellent written communication skills, with an emphasis on English customer support
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 1 month upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.