To provide uality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
Works towards possessing in-depth knowledge of system behavior.
Accurately handles processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes.
Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS.
Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with facilitation of resolution.
Ensures actions are in compliance with Company policies and procedures and to local, state, and federal employment law.
Participates in and contributes to special assignments and projects as needed.
Facilitates background investigations and other due diligence activities
Coordinates candidate referral payments
Performs data entry and maintenance in various company systems to ensure accurate candidate identification
Provides navigational support to Recruiters, Managers on Workday system
Provide quality customer service in response to inquiries made via phone or e-mail from Candidates, Employees, Hiring Managers, and Internal Business Partners
Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to fulfill job duties
Handles cases with customer service techniques defined in Training Modules for Talent Acquisition.
• Fluent in spoken and written Japanese language. Able to demonstrate Japanese language proficiency Level at N2 or N3 level based on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
• 1+ year of diverse cross-functional HR experience as a strong performer within a large organization will be an added advantage.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in person.
• Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers and employees via email.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Our more than 733,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.