Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Serving as a trusted security partner to more than 400 clients across 70 countries, our team tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. We help our clients we help our clients to rethink the entire security lifecycle by blending risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions. The doors are open for you to take your career where you want. Strengthen your credentials with a global powerhouse of 6,000+ security experts and benefit from the freedom of a start-up environment with personalized career coaching and training.
- Lead the delivery of GRC security advisory engagements or consulting projects related to industry standards and frameworks.
- Lead and perform various types of security assessments (maturity, compliance, and risks) across clients of different industries.
- Able to engage, interact with the client’s senior management and stakeholders and provide strategic level advices on the cybersecurity domains.
- Support GRC practice developments, collaborations, collaterals establishment and any enablement activities.
- Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
The Right Profile
- Possess at least 8 years of working experience related to information security practices particularly GRC domains.
- Strong experience in technology controls review, risk assessment, policy review and control review type of engagements with clients of different nature and industry
- Holder of security assessor certificates will be an added advantage.
- Possess of information security certifications, such as CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP
- Project management experience highly preferred
- Have good written communication and report writing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.