- Monitor cases generated by the system and conduct appropriate reviews to facilitate closure of cases or further investigation/reporting according to client internal compliance policy
- Analysing complex transaction and conducting holistic review and searches, gathering data and recording evidence to detect any fraud/ suspicious transaction
- Accumulating facts from investigations and reporting unusual client activities
- Operating within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards
- Conduct periodic account review to ensure client comply with policies.
- Perform background checks on client to make sure client is not involved in fraudulent activities
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor above degree/University degree/equivalent degree
- 1 year experience working in in Compliance/ Anti-Fraud/ AML, ideally within the financial institutions or e-Commerce or MNC or consulting firm etc.
- General understanding of Anti-Fraud/ AML and Sanctions regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.