Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Collaborate with Business Users to elicit and prepare the business requirements
• Analyse and document the "to be" business and operations processes based on the agreed requirements and / or function points, perform impact assessment
• Responsible to analyse and define detailed functional and non-functional requirements based on business requirements
• Monitor and manage risks /issues related to requirements and scope creep
• Write business functional release notes and contribute to deployment plan
• Transition functional and non-functional requirements to System Analysts, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Work with Test Manager to translate business requirements into test scenarios
• Facilitate / provide "Train the Trainer" on application enhancements
• Maintain up to date knowledge base related to application features and processes (subject matter expertise)
• Clarify test findings escalated by Test Manager and classify the findings accordingly (either as a defect or change request)
Qualifications And Experience:
• Strong business domain knowledge in banking or related Wealth management or retail banking domain
• Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
• 5-12 years of relevant wealth management or banking functional experience
• Experience of multiple country implementation would be an added advantage
• Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population
• Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
• Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
• Passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.