• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Skills in unit test and/or Test Driven Development.
• Experience in developing/consuming web services/WCF and working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Preferably with hands-on experience in implementing MVC, MVP and/or MVVM design patterns.
• Preferably with Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.