• Accurately handles processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using Salesforce.com and Workday.
• Coordinate with Business Partners and team members to ensure accuracy of data prior to resolving enquiries.
• Meet established Quality and Key Performance Metrics.
• Provide quality customer service in response to inquiries/request made via phone or e-mail from Employees, Internal Business Partners as well as External Business Contacts.
• Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering inquiries.
• Research routine questions and problems and provide appropriate responses or escalate as appropriate.
• Appropriately identify and escalate inquiries/request that are high in complexity or require other attention to the appropriate unit.
• Accurately logs-in all cases into the case management system.
• Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects.
• Participate in other departmental responsibilities as assigned
* Minimum Qualification
• Basic Level of knowledge/exposure to HR Information System
• Detailed oriented, high level of integrity and customer focused
• Able to work under minimum supervision and fast paced environment
• Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidates to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
• Able to work 10am - 7pm shift and Public Holidays
• Based in PFCC, Puchong
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.