Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Over 15 years of experience on Oracle ERP solutions.
- Has 8 – 10 years of hands-on experience working with Oracle Financial modules (E-Business Suite Financials) is preferred
- Relevant certifications in Oracle EBS Financial modules.
- Comprehensive understanding of Oracle Financial modules – GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, FAH.
- Proficiency in configuring, implementing, customizing Oracle Financial applications to meet business requirements.
- An effective problem solver and present task ownership
- Ability to effectively persuade business users and other stakeholders through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Good understanding of ERP market in South East Asia.
- Ability to hold C-Level conversations in both sales and delivery stages of projects.
- Strong sales acumen will be an advantage.
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.