1. Manage customer expectations.
2. Closely work together with the team members to deliver each task given.
3. Lead and organize support activity.
4. Conduct internal training on SMART by GEP product.
5. Take ownership of the assigned modules in the project and interact with other team members.
6. Participate in the project progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas.
7. Participate in the System Integration Test SIT and User Acceptance Test UAT and understand the risk.
8. Adhere to all internal project process.
9. Take ownership of the incidents or service request by monitoring the status to ensure resolution in accordance with Service Level Agreement SLA .
10. Perform escalation where necessary to the appropriate team based on established Incident Management guidelines procedures to ensure reported issue request being handled swiftly.