- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience with 10 years in SAP projects.
- Core skill as SAP Materials Management (SAP MM) including Purchasing as well as inventory.
- Any experience in SAP SRM or SAP Ariba (or any non-SAP extended procurement packages like Coupa, Ivalua, GEP) will be a plus.
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience is added advantage.
- Experience working on SAP MDG would be added advantage.
- Experience working in System Integration projects is mandatory.
- Experience working on Oil and Gas industry is added advantage.
- Should have experience is running requirement gathering workshops and design workshops in a client project.
- Prior experience in managing small size teams and directing, monitoring and reporting work progress id expected.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.