- Involved in implementing approved design visual concepts for use in print, digital collateral work that adheres to brand guidelines and industry compliance
- Handle digital platforms including creating new landing pages refresh existing web pages and sites
- Visualize the object of a project and determine steps and processes to bring them to life through design
- Design icons, infographics, and chart Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines expectations
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience in design, preferably from an agency
- Have excellent knowledge skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Have basic knowledge of video editing animation
- Have strong design skills and an eye for detail
- Must be able to work independently with moderate supervision
- Must be organized, able to work under pressure, have the ability to prioritize tasks switch between projects seamlessly to meet deadlines
Related Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.