Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
Accenture Song’s XR provides solutions in the newest category of emerging technology: most commonly referred to as “Immersive”, or “Extended Reality (XR)”. Composed of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality, this new content category is rapidly proving itself for business solutions amongst some of the world’s best companies. We provide our clients an informed strategy, best in-class experiential design and development, enterprise IT integration and a suite of scalable solutions.
You will work closely with the Head of Technology and other developers to design and build ground-breaking platforms and products: Metaverse, Extended Reality, IOT and big data to name a few.
As a core hire, our ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally kicking ass in all things related to technology and development. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness and a strong work ethic who is adaptable and ready to work with the team in the creation of exciting products and solutions.
- Teamwork and Strategy
- Lead or contribute in the solutioning of new innovations, products, and solutions for both internal and clients
- Self-learn new programming languages, frameworks and platforms to keep up with new innovative technologies and capabilities, especially in the areas of VR/AR, Blockchain, IOT, Machine Learning/AI, Big Data Analytics and other technologies related to Web 3.0
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancements of the VR/AR content, hardware and software, for the benefit of the team and for clients
- Tech Responsibilities
- Learn and support varying client working environments, assets, and tools
- Write, maintain, and customize internal tools for the production team
- Research and solve problems in pipeline and for individuals on as-needed basis
- Develop machine learning platforms that utilise IOT, AI, Motion detection and Facial recognition solutions
- Focus on backend and product architecture for IOT, AR, VR, OTT streaming and data visualisation
- Ensure projects are built to meet client, performance, security, and functional requirements.
- Work on API/SDK creation/integration
- Conduct structured testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects, according to industry best practices
- Stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately, after discussing and aligning with the team and Head of Technology
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office
- Work with a multicultural A-team who pride themselves on the finer details
- Learn agile methods by working cross-functionally with our programming and production team
- Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience as a backend developer.
- Ability to leverage low-code tools like AWS Amplify Studio to accelerate our development process
- Experience developing or maintaining system environments
- Soft skills
- Actively contribute (supported with facts) with out-of-the-box solutions and new ideas for problems or new products that will benefit the team or clients
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and sometimes with a team
- Advanced troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and process-oriented
- Good communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences
- Node streams
- Microservice design patterns and architecture
- Backend development, REST APIs (with Express) and related technologies
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing, configuring & deploying applications on Hapi.js/Express/Fastify
- UNIX shell and scripting
- SaaS application development
- Testing and performance measurement tools like JMeter
- Infrastructure setup and configuration on cloud platforms like AWS, Huawei Cloud, Azure, etc
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Agile / SecDevOps environment
- Additional programming languages/frameworks (like Spring Boot, Go, Python or .NET)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.