- Liaise with Hiring Manager to define job profiles to meet hiring requirements
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct/coordinate phone, online and/or in-person interview arrangements
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Offer negotiation with candidates for closure of hirings
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Coordinate and perform the administration components of the recruiting process to support service quality, timeliness, accuracy and cost objectives.
- Following up new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Degree holder in any field
- 1 year recruiting experience minimum, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignment within deadline
- Organized and familiar with MS Excel
- Ability to work independently, agile and always seek for innovative solutions
- Open to contract of 1 year with opportunity to convert to permanent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.