1. Design, develop and configure software modules, interfaces and components
2. Programming ASP. Net MVC using C , Web API, Entity Framework, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap
3. WebSphere MQ
4. Database MS SQL Server
5. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the system
6. At least 3 5 years of experience in developing solution, built and cutover systems
7. Ability to work as a team member
8. Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
9. Good command of English communication written and oral and interpersonal skills Interact with various stakeholder to finalize the design and interfaces.
Related Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.