- Liaise with fellow backend and front end developers
- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework
- Implement server side logic to process front inputs
- Interact with SQL databases
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented
- Create written documentation for the different components
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage
- Related Bachelor's Degree
- Min. 1 year php /Laravel experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to adapt to change and respond positively when facing new challenges
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.