You will work on the development detailed planning, tech design, development, unit testing and defect troubleshooting and fixing for configuration, customizations, and coding for Project, consisting of
- Design of application and technology architecture components and classes.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow agreed security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform unit testing, and where applicable, create automated unit test functionality and use them as part of a continuous integration development process.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Utilize the Project’s development architecture tools, with daily usage of the software configuration management tool to check-in, and comment upon, code changes.
- Document changes to the code for traceability and update the traceability matrix or other requirements tracking tool.
- Inform the architect and Project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the Project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technology architecture components to the Customer testing team.
- Fix application defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance and operations
- Perform Pre-SIT testing prior to SIT/UAT
Qualifications And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 5 - 8 years of application development experience
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net Core, and etc.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.