The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The ecommerce Solution Architect will work with client teams to select, design and implement eCommerce solutions based on packages such as SAP Commerce (hybris), Adobe Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Commercetools. The ecommerce Solution Architect will be responsible for client solution strategy, defining the solution using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies, which will provide a differentiated product in the marketplace, enabling competitive edge for our clients.
- Design and develop client strategies around eCommerce solutions
- Participate in eCommerce assessments at client sites, which includes as is/to be designed sessions and documentation to enable solution development
- Participate in designing business architecture associated with eCommerce strategy and solution
- Engage with senior client stakeholders, map business needs, build architectures and roadmaps for digital commerce transformation.
- Collaborate with technical resources to define architecture that supports eCommerce solution
- Drive eCommerce solution business case
- Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
- Develop work estimates for eCommerce implementations during the sales cycle
- Support sales teams in creating solutions during pre-sales processes.
- 3+ years of experience in sales engineering, consulting or product management for organizations that deliver ecommerce solutions
- 2+ years working on one or more of the following platforms: SAP Commerce, Adobe Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Commercetools and 1+ working across multiple eCommerce platforms
- Bachelors degree
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce tools and solutions
- Experience with large-scale custom eCommerce implementations
- Familiarity with web technologies such as social media, personalization and behavioral targeting
- Requirements definition and implementation
- Experience with (or awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes
- Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.